Outside, the 12-metre swimming pool is surrounded on three sides by a wooden deck topped with loungers, sofas and sunshades, creating a lovely area in which to relax and catch a few rays. Coconut trees, frangipanis and flowering plants lend a true sense of place, lulling guests deep into the tropical holiday vibe.
Villa Eshara I’s master bedroom is filled with natural light that shines through the large sliding glass doors in front of the king-size bed, and soothed by the sound of falling water from the water features just outside. The room’s high-pitched roof and hardwood floors add to the feeling of space and the ensuite bathroom is also blessed with a wall of glass and a series of stone figurine fountains right alongside the tub, creating a mesmerising bath time like no other.
- Guestroom One
Behind louvre doors to the living room, and next door to the master, this twin-bedded room (beds can convert to a king) is perfect for kids. Glass doors along one wall offer up a Zen-like pebble garden bordered with bamboo, while a deep soaking tub adds a touch of luxury in the marble ensuite bathroom.
- Guestroom Two
Eshara I’s second guest bedroom looks out across to the pool and two towering coconut trees. Its king-size bed sits under a high-pitched wooden ceiling and the room is decorated in natural earth tones to create a very relaxed ambiance. The elegant ensuite bathroom generously offers the option of both indoor and outdoor showers.
Services and Facilities
- Capacity : 6 people (3 ensuite bedrooms: 2 with king beds and 1 with twin beds convertible
to a king).
- Living areas : Large open-plan living and dining room with table for 12; pool deck with sun
loungers and two-seater sofa.
- Poo l: 12 x 5 metres.
- Staff : Full-time villa manager; assistant manager; full-time chef; butlers; garden/pool
maintenance; security. Babysitters and masseuses available on request (extra cost applies).
- Dining : Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated
(including special diets).
- Communication : WiFi internet access; landline for local calls; mobile phone coverage.
- Entertainment : Satellite TV; DVD player; CD player (thru DVD Player) in all bedrooms,
- For children : Children’s facilities at Villa Eshara include a baby cot and high chair.
- Spa : In villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by
professional beauty therapists by the pool or in the privacy of your own room (extra cost
- Transport : Villa Eshara’s central Seminyak location means that many attractions are within
easy walking distance. If additional transport is required, don’t hesitate to ask the villa
manager to call one of the island’s safe and reasonably priced metered taxis, or to organise
day or half-day car and driver hire for sightseeing. The villa also has six scooters for rental
(extra cost applies).
- Additional facilities : Barbecue; diesel powered back-up generator; safety deposit box.
Hidden down a quiet lane, equidistant from Seminyak’s famous ‘Eat Street’ and the expansive Petitenget Beach, Villa Eshara is just 300 metres away from a staggering array of hedonistic
pleasures. From designer boutiques and day spas to beach bars, fine dining restaurants, cheap and
cheerful cafes, and pulsating nightspots, good times are never much more than a moment away.
Taxis continually cruise along the main thoroughfare, which is also where guests will find two tourist
markets selling leisurewear, bags and accessories, a pedestrianised shopping centre, ATMs, a deli,
and several convenience stores.
- Nirwana Bali Golf Club : 17km
- Echo Beach, Canggu 11km
- Tanah Lot : 16.5km
- Seminyak ‘Eat Street’ : 0.3km
- Petitenget Beach : 0.3km
- Kuta : 8km
- Ubud : 34km
- Denpasar Airport : 12km
- Seminyak Square 850m