The coconut palms and colourful plants in the villa’s private garden put you firmly in the tropics, while the pool and its deck – topped with sun loungers and a couple of sofas – and the large, cushioned relaxation pavilion, provide a choice of shade or sun throughout the day.
A pitched roof and hardwood floors create a wonderful natural ambiance to the king-bedded master suite, which can be accessed from both the living room and the pool deck. The marble ensuite bathroom with its river-rock soaking tub and outdoor shower will make daily cleansing rituals so much more fun.
- Guestroom One & two
The view over the garden and pool from the beds of these two bedrooms is guaranteed to start the day off right. One room is furnished with a king bed and the other with twin beds that can be combined to make a king. With sliding doors, hardwood floors and high-pitched ceilings, both of these airy rooms have spacious ensuite bathrooms overlooking Zen-like bamboo gardens from their shower stalls.
Services and Facilities
- Capacity : 6 people (3 bedrooms: 2 with king beds and 1 with twin beds convertible to a
- Living areas : Large, open-plan living and dining room with table for 10 people; pool deck
with sun loungers and two-seater sofa.
- Pool : 10 x 3.5 metres.
- Staff : Full-time villa manager; assistant manager; full-time chef; butlers; garden/pool
maintenance; security. Babysitters and masseuses available on request (extra cost applies).
- Dining : Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated
(including special diets).
- Communication : WiFi internet access; landline for local calls; mobile phone coverage.
- Entertainment : Satellite TV; DVD player; CD player (thru DVD Player) in all bedrooms,
- For children: Children’s facilities at Villa Eshara include a baby cot and high chair.
- Spa : In villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by
professional beauty therapists by the pool or in the privacy of your own room (extra cost
- Transport : Villa Eshara’s central Seminyak location means that many attractions are within
easy walking distance. If additional transport is required, don’t hesitate to ask the villa
manager to call one of the island’s safe and reasonably priced metered taxis, or to organise
day or half-day car and driver hire for sightseeing. The villa also has six scooters for rental
(extra cost applies).
- Additional facilities : Barbecue; diesel powered back-up generator; safety deposit box.
Hidden down a quiet lane, equidistant from Seminyak’s famous ‘Eat Street’ and the expansive Petitenget Beach, Villa Eshara is just 300 metres away from a staggering array of hedonistic
pleasures. From designer boutiques and day spas to beach bars, fine dining restaurants, cheap and
cheerful cafes, and pulsating nightspots, good times are never much more than a moment away.
Taxis continually cruise along the main thoroughfare, which is also where guests will find two tourist
markets selling leisurewear, bags and accessories, a pedestrianised shopping centre, ATMs, a deli,
and several convenience stores.
- Nirwana Bali Golf Club : 17km
- Echo Beach, Canggu 11km
- Tanah Lot : 16.5km
- Seminyak ‘Eat Street’ : 0.3km
- Petitenget Beach : 0.3km
- Kuta : 8km
- Ubud : 34km
- Denpasar Airport : 12km
- Seminyak Square 850m