The main living area is completely open to the beautiful garden and pool which is the perfect place in which to relax away from the hustle and bustle outside. The garden is our treasure – with frangipanis, orchids, a comfortable gazebo (bale) and sun-lounges.
Our dedicated staff have been with us for many years and they will do everything they can to ensure your stay is enjoyable, safe and stress-free.
- Overnight security staff and 1 housemaid
- Sleeps 6 – 3 air-conditioned bedrooms
- Free Wi-Fi Broadband internet access (guest’s laptop required)
- Free local telephone calls
- 32” HD LCD TV, with satellite channels
- DVD player and stereo sound system
- Free drinking water
- Fully-equipped kitchen with marble benchtops
- Two safety deposit boxes (one upstairs, one downstairs)
- Car hire and day trips can be arranged.
Ask anyone who knows about Bali and they’ll say Seminyak is where it’s all happening. Just north of Kuta and Legian, Seminyak offers an amazing shopping experience and is within easy reach to an endless variety of incredible restaurants from fine dining to casual warungs. If you’re after pumping nightlife, that’s also just a short walk away in Jalan Dhyana Pura (Jalan Camplung Tanduk).
Situated in the heart of Seminyak, Villa Poppy is approximately a 25 minute drive from the airport and only a minute away from Jalan Raya Seminyak and Jalan Dhyana Pura.
Take a 10 minute walk from Villa Poppy to the Seminyak beachfront, and enjoy the beautiful sunsets. Then, a further 5 minutes south along the beach will take you to more beachfront restaurants, or head north to the infamous KuDeTa or La Lucciola.