Villa Bunutan is an 'original' Joglo style villa, disassembled and rebuilt in Balinese style with modern improvements. The villa has 2 air-conditioned bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with separate bathtub and shower, and plenty of hot water. Living area is open with western-style furnishings, overlooking sweeping views of rice fields, situated in the heart of Balinese nature,frog sounds, dragonflies, butterflies, fireflies, chickens, ducks, cranes. The grounds are professionally landscaped, with private swimming pool (3.5 x 7 m) and Tea House.
Facilities & Services :
- Land area: 350 M2- Building area: 220 M2
- Private swimming pool: 3.5 X 7 m
- 2 air-conditioned bedrooms
- Guests capacity: 4 persons
- Private house maid & pool attendant
- Wireless high speed internet connection available
- 42″ Flat screen satellite TV
- Cell phone provided with programmed villa contact phone numbers
- 24 hour security
- Secure off street covered parking
- Kitchen fully equipped with fridge, microwave, toaster oven, gas stove, kettle, etc
- Telephone for local calls
- Laundry service, on request
- Iron and ironing board
- Children’s foldaway crib and mattress, on request
- High end restaurant and full day spa facilities are available at the nearby Puri Wulandari Resort.
Cooking Class on request for guest who stay at the villa will start with buying ingredients in Ubud's traditional market accompanied by Villa Bunutan's staff, this hopping activities also gives you the opportunity to get the experience of bargaining in Balinese traditional market and see vibrant life of Balinese in getting their daily need at the market.
The cooking lesson takes places in villa kitchen and. Villa Bunutan also has an organic garden cultivated to support the cooking class where you can get any kind of spices or vegetables. After the cooking lesson is finished you can taste your own cooking as lunch or dinner on dinning table with a beautiful rice field view. Get the experience of cooking your own Balinese food and share the recipes with your friend back home.
Spa & Massage
A luxury massage in the famous Villa Bunutan style in the rice terrace. Featuring, treatments featuring natural oils with and exotic blend of perfumes. Indonesian herbs and spices add to the rich traditional nature of our treatments for total well being and our well-trained therapist will take pleasure in explaining each step of the treatments.
Located in the village of Bunutan, just 10 minutes from central Ubud. Walking distance to village temple, Puri Wulanduri Resort Hotel, Balinese restaurant, Ayung River (longest river in Bali).